- Selah’s SaaS software is configurable for any-sized law firm, allowing smaller firms to grow without changing their software, avoiding expensive retraining.
- Selah’s SaaS software alternatives level the playing field between large and small firms, allowing smaller firms to compete in more situations and with larger firms.
- Our SaaS software choices provide a browser-independent interface. Users can operate identically from anywhere, improving productivity and ease of use.
- Users can choose between PC, Mac, Android or iPhone providing the flexibility to choose devices based on the convenience of the user and their location.
- Users have a choice of Web browsers: MS’s IE, Google’s Chrome, Apache’s Firefox or Apples Safari, which often is a personal or locational preference.
- Selah only recommends SaaS software that is proven in the Am Law 100, assuring the law firm of proven functionality, flexibility, reliability and performance.
- Selah’s SaaS designs require little or no IT infrastructure, lowering overall IT and administrative costs.
- Selah’s chosen SaaS-based software provides the lowest cost of use of any software that is common to the Am Law 100-sized law firms.
- Selah’s chosen SaaS-based software provides version upgrades that are included as part of the monthly subscription fee at no additional charge.